|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
WIN7 Activation (AKA: WIN7-A) is the only best, most effective, simplest and fastest way to active all-versions of Microsoft Windows 7!
WIN7 Activation is effective to WIN7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate (both 32 bit and 64-bit). System can be activated with no OEM information and GRUB boot information. And it can automatically determine whether there is a hidden partition.
WIN7 Activation is made on the base of the activation theory of “Activation”, and the “grldr” is taken from “Win7Load”, so that it can activate most of the machines, including some DELL machines.
// Supported Operating Systems //
For Windows 7 full range of platforms (including 32-bit & 64-bit):
- Windows 7 Starter
- Windows 7 Home Basic
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7 Home Server
// Authentication Method //
- Method 1 : Directly open WIN7 Activation, click on the “Click to Verify” (recommended);
- Method 2 : In the “Run” enter the “slmgr.vbs -dli” and press Enter;
- Method 3 : In the “Run” enter the “slmgr.vbs -xpr” and press Enter;
- Method 4 : In the “Run” enter the “winver” and press Enter;
- Method 5 : In the “Run” enter the “slmgr.vbs -dlv” and press Enter;
- Method 6 : Right click “My Computer” and click “Properties” to see if the computer is active.
// Edition Statement //
This is the WIN7 Activation v1.7 Final portable full version (freeware)!
// Prompts //
WIN7 Activation fully supports all Microsoft’s Official Update! (this has been repeatedly verified by G.N.R.S.U).
// Notes //
- System activated by “Replacement-Method” can not be activated
- During the process maybe occur the “Not Responding” status, which is a normal situation.
- Some AHCI users may encounter a Blank-Screen (just don’t worry).
- The activation process will take about 1 minute.
// Download URLs //
|v1.7 Final||(mir)||684 KB|